2016 CFF Tour Classic (September 24-25) Official Sign-Up Thread

Dropshot

Staff member
The 2016 CFF Tournament Trail Classic will be held on September 24 and September 25. The sites are:</p>

September 24 - Chattanooga Riverpark</p>

September 25 - Harrison Bay State Park</p>

The hours will be from safe light to2pm</p>

You must have fished a minimum of six (6) CFF Tournament Trail tournaments to qualify to fish the classic. If you are not sure if you qualified, you can PM me so I can verify.</p>

Entry fee for theClassic is doubled, as are the payouts. Entry fee will be $80. </p>

Five fish limit for the classic</p>

Each boat must sign up below asfor previous tournaments.</p>

Deadline for sign-up will be September 22 at 7pm EDT.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Oldman

larry smith(oldman) steven hall(bricknbass)

Dropshot

Staff member
Patrick McBride (dropshot) and Dusty McCormick (copyman)

bronzeback45

Leonard Steele (bronzeback45) and Tonya Steele (Watergirl73)

elwestb

Earl Wesbrooks (elwestb) and Nathan Osbourn (Dink Dink)

flyman

Ken Hartman (Flyman) Mike Sutherland (Creekrunner6)

Jmax

So is that it? I guess sign ups are closed? 18 boats in this one if all show up. :) Are there moneys from the year that will be added to this tournament? How much does it appear we will be fishing for and how many places? That is $1,440.00 on entries alone if you consider the entry is doubled @ $80 per boat and 18 boats show up. emoThumbsup Jmax

derek81

Jmax - 9/23/2016 7:08 AM

So is that it? I guess sign ups are closed? 18 boats in this one if all show up. :) Are there moneys from the year that will be added to this tournament? How much does it appear we will be fishing for and how many places? That is $1,440.00 on entries alone if you consider the entry is doubled @ $80 per boat and 18 boats show up. emoThumbsup Jmax

Always about money isn't it?