Graysville Launch

josh_bonham

Anybody know why the South Chick launch at Graysville Road is roped off?

stratos24/7

The people that own the mill are trying to sell the house and property and are in a battle with the county, they say they own that part and are in a dispute with the county about who really does. So until it is figured out it will be closed

Kayakaholic

Bummer! The county stinks when it comes to this stuff. I have two parcels on my property & my house sits on one & not the other. Out of the blue the county started charging me $400 more a month because and I quote "You COULD put a house on the 2nd parcel". Ummm, NO!

I hope the property owner wins!

G

Kayakaholic - 6/30/2016 11:11 AM

Bummer! The county stinks when it comes to this stuff. I have two parcels on my property & my house sits on one & not the other. Out of the blue the county started charging me $400 more a month because and I quote "You COULD put a house on the 2nd parcel". Ummm, NO!

I hope the property owner wins!

You might check about combining into one parcel since you have no plans to sell or build on the other. One address should be cheaper than having two. I am on our county planning commission north of Hamilton. May be an option...

G

No they didn't give her one she was happy she like kayaking down there never been personally but it looks nice

flyman

you should go check it out, it looks great. they have added rip rap and a launch.

G

I have a hobie pro angler do you think it will go down the ramp ok