Kayak fishermen

Racefish

Kayak fishermen, if you expect me to respect you water when I am in my bass boat, and not invade your water when you are fishing, I expect the same courtesy when I am fishing from the bank. 3 times in the last week I have stopped at Chester Frost to get a few minutes of fishing in on the way home and someone in a kayak has paddle up and started casting literally right at me, within 10 - 15 ft. It's not one individual , it has been a different person each time. I'm not one to cuss and scream at someone for doing it but is getting annoying and I'm losing respect for the whole crowd. I make it a point to give bank fisherman all the room they deserve when I'm in my boat knowing that they have limited space to enjoy the water unlike me that can get to a ton more water than them. Paddle on and respect both sides of the water!

T Roy

I about ran over 2 coming into HB 11:30 at night no lights on them people need to use their heads if I don't see lights I don't know ur there someone is going to get hurt bad

RobN

I regularly fish out of a kayak and a boat - I would encourage all kayak and paddleboard users to read the TN Boating Handbook.

churly

jason - 6/28/2016 9:38 PM

And by all means, put some freaking lights on it at night!

Just a matter of time before we have a bad accident

churly

Sorry, had to...

churly

Sorry, had to...