Onboard charger

Squirrel Monkey

Need some information about the stealth charging systems mine is a 4245. I fell like mine is not putting out the amps it is supposed to on the trolling motor batteries.

Strato-G

Check all connections...pull on wires while connected to batteries to make sure wire is not corroded and has lost contact , have found some when pulled would break loose from eye connector. emoScratch Gotta do some maintenance at times... can always use meter to check outpu Check liquid level in batt, etc........ emoGeezer emoUSA

chillerman69

Connections, connections. Always check/re-do them. Don't consider a crimped connection good unless it's very recent. Boats and corroded connections go together like bacon and eggs. Batteries don't last forever and non-maintained ones have much shorter lives.

If you've verified your part is clean and not green: Stealth1 Systems are designed and built in Hixson. You can go to the website and that might do the trick or you can call 888-588-4506. Danny most likely will walk you thru a simple test procedure. If you own a meter, have it available when you call. This area is very lucky to have a man like Danny reside here