Prayer request

BenDiesel

Guys, I'd like to ask for you to say a prayer for my family.
My wife is starting her business in a little over a month. It's an exciting time for sure, nervous and anxious and thrilled all at once! Lots to do.

But, last week, I found out that I've only got a VERY short amount of time left at my job. Can't really mention much else other than its happening quickly. Hit us out of the blue.

We have already been asking God to move in this area and to show us what He wants for us, but I would surely covet your prayers. I know that He is in control, but my humanness is really scared right now.

If anyone knows of some places that may be hiring ($14+), please pm me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys, God bless.

cast4bass

Ben - May the Lord who is our provider and who knows all our needs and does not ever abandon us make provision for you now in the name of Jesus. I bless your wife's business that it may prosper as well. Fear anxiety has no place in your life in Christ and I command that to go in the name of Jesus. I ask God to renew your thoughts and mind with a spirit of peace and grace. Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present you request to God.
I lost my job in Atlanta due to a hunting accident so I know it is easy to fear but God has met my every need and desire of my heart. He is faithful. I had to grow a lot as a Christian to get through it - Waiting on the Lord is tough. Blessings your way!!

jdw2920

hopefully all goes well for you. I pray that the Lord answers your prayers and your familys business does well. Wacker is hiring I been seeing their billboards.

porthos33

Sorry to hear about you job. Will be praying that God takes care of you guys on this. God always has a plan, but sometimes it is hard to understand at first.

BenDiesel

Cast, thank you, that is certainly a very appropriate verse!
Jdw, thank you! A co-worker mentioned that to me the other day also!
Porthos, you're right. I know God is in control and will provide, but the waiting is the hard part :/

Thank you all so much!

BenDiesel

Just as a little update guys, God is good ALL the time!
I was worried about not having many leads, but over the past 2 weeks I've had 4 or 5 different opportunities placed in front of me.
Just accepted an offer for a job that is THE job I've wanted for a long time, AND they are matching pay!
God has surely provided for my family, and thank you all so much for your prayers.

Bushhog57

Cast4bass. I really enjoyed your witness on here.. thank you brother we ALL need to encourage others with the same. HE is my rock my guidance.. and the only constant we will ever know period.. Isn't it a blessing to have friends you can ask for prayers... and do ! Thank You Lord Jesus !