Good luck to all you Alabama fans tonight!

Jmax

emoThumbsup I will be rooting for your Roll Tide team too tonight. Being a Hog fan I don't say that very often. Hope they play well and up to expectations. Both teams are there because they are good this year so who knows on any given day which team might have the edge. Congrats to both teams for making the big dance. Should be a good one, GO BAMA!!!!!

emoDance Jmax

foodsaver

go clemson!

Jmax

foodsaver - 1/11/2016 9:38 AM

go clemson!

emoUpsmile O.K. Craig, what gives? We all know your a Hokie fan so why are you rooting for Clemson? You just trying to ruffle some feathers and be a toot? emoLaugh Jmax

djsmarinelectronics

Go SEC!

I am a BAMA fan and always will be win, lose or draw. Anyone who likes SEC football should be pulling for the tide tonight. If you are an SEC fan and are not pulling for the tide, then you are not a true SEC fan! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

elwestb

The SEC will be fine. The Tide will be coming in! Roll Tide Roll!

Jmax

WOW!!! What a game! One of the best Championship Games I can ever remember in my years. Both teams played their hearts out. They left it on the field. Neither team should hold their heads down after that game. It could have gone either way. A key block here, a missed tackle made there, just one little change and that ending could have gone the other way. It seemed that Clemson had the edge and the momentum until the off side kick early caught them looking and the kick off return was returned for a TD. At that time you could almost see the momentum shift and the wind leave the sails of the Clemson's players and crowd. To their credit they never gave up. My hat is off to both teams. emoWorthy

Congrats to all you Alabama loven, Roll Tide screaming, diehard fans. One more time.....ROLL TIDE!!!!!! emoBigsmile

O.K., now back to my roots. SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE PPPPPPIIIIIIIGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! Razorbacks!!!!! GOOO HOGS!!!!!
Oh, that feels so much better! emoTongue Jmax

TKbigbass

<span style="color: #333333; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px; line-height: 17px">Pulling for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like pulling for Satan because he is in the bible. Looking forward to 10-15-2016 Alabama @ TN</span>