TowBoatUS help...

Muskrat

A shout-out to TowBoatUS. I was out fishing yesterday and catching some crappie. I wasn't really thinking and ran my livewell for a "loooooong" time just sitting in one area for a couple of hours. My main battery didn't have a good charge on it and that had slipped my mind - oops ! The sound no one wants to hear when they crank their engine to leave - no sound ! Well...it did go "clickety-click". Bummer ! I got about as far as I could on my trolling motor but a little headwind around 3:00 pm made it much slower than even a snails pace. A lot of other fishermen around me but I just couldn't interrupt their fun with my problem. Then it dawned on me...call TowBoatUS -- you dummy. You have free unlimited towing and service...oh yeah ! emoDoh I called TowBoatUS and they called me back in a little over 5 minutes and told me someone would be there in around 20 minutes. In just about 20 minutes a fella named Charlie showed up and gave me a battery jump and I was on my way. Thanks TowBoatUS and "Charlie" for the excellent service ! emoThumbsup

Blue76

Right outside HBSP?

I think I saw you. My daughter and I were headed in to load up and I noticed a boat floating trolling motor down but no rod in hand.

I saw the tow boat guy coming so I hang around a second to see if he was helping you.

I had to use them last year.

Greg

EricM

emoThumbsup emoThumbsup

BassERT

emoThumbsup emoThumbsup

emoCool

richg99

Hmmm great suggestion re Tow Boat. I didn't know they were anywhere but Salt. Now I know. thanks

I just added a set of jumper cables to my kit in the boat. Figured if the motor's battery doesn't work, I could jump from the trolling motor battery.
Might have to disconnect it and move it closer to the motor, but....better than some other choices. regards, richg99

Gator

Money well spent for the membership.