Computer repair

river rat

Can you recommend anyone for computer repair mine has software problems Thanks

VolsFan24

If he cant help you out, i took my older Mac to "Desktop Solutions" and they had it fixed in no time. Probably not the same problem as you (broken track pad), but worth checking. They also give quotes.

fistral

I need someone who can retrieve documents/photos from a hard drive from a Mac. Mac Authority replaced the hard drive but said they don't attempt to retrieve data. After the fact of course.
fistral13@gmail.com

elwestb

I have always used Affordable Computers on 58 Hwy for whatever.

Muskrat

fistral - 6/4/2016 10:59 PM

I need someone who can retrieve documents/photos from a hard drive from a Mac. Mac Authority replaced the hard drive but said they don't attempt to retrieve data. After the fact of course.
fistral13@gmail.com

Debbie had that same issue when her computer was struck by lightning. We've always used Affordable Computers and they retrieved around 2,500 photos from her hard drive - most were fishin' pics - lol. They usually charge 65 bucks as a minimum fee to get into a computer but not much more of a charge beyond that with most issues. We've since started using external hard drives to keep pics on to free up space on our computers.

Gator

Afordable computers on 58 or Hwy 2A in Ft O.

Fhixon

North Georgia computer solution
The owners name is Bill he does Great work and great prices 90 percent of the time he will have your PC back to you in 24hrs