Diamond Earrings For Sale (1/3ct. SOLD)

flpper

I have two pair of diamond stud earrings for sale. Both pair are set in 14kt white gold with Princess -cut (square) genuine diamonds. One pair has a total weight of approximately 0.30ct(1/3) and the other has a total weight of approximately 0.25ct (1/4). These would make a great gift for a teen! I'm offering these at the great price of $165!

Get these and take care of two gifts for Christmas!! PM me if you're interested, and I'll arrange delivery. Thanks!

flpper

Re: Diamond Earrings For Sale

These are earrings, not rings. I cant get a picture to load on my phone, but go to Kays.com and do a seach for 10kt white gold princess cut 1/3ct. tw stud earrings. That should show you what they look like. Mine are set in 14kt. White gold and weigh about the same

flpper

Thanks to Slowpoke, I only have the 1/4ct pair left. Thanks man; I enjoyed meeting you, and talking to you! I may see you on the river one day.

flpper

I still have the 1/4ct.tw earrings left for sale.$165 They come with a nice presentation box for easy wrapping. Great gift for a teen! As Forrest sez, "One less thing!" Christmas is around the corner.

slowpoke

Thanks Flipper I enjoyed meeting you as well...The misses really enjoyed the earrings if you know what I mean!!

flpper

slowpoke - 10/19/2015 10:23 PM

Thanks Flipper I enjoyed meeting you as well...The misses really enjoyed the earrings if you know what I mean!!

Sweet!! Glad I could help! :>)