looking for new people to fish with

Ranger020

i am looking for someone to be my fishing partner i do alot of bass fishing and some crappie fishing i work swing shifts an off more during the week than i am on the weekends i have a boat and am just trying to meet some more anglers that are willing to teach me more i mainly fish mornings during the week when i am off if anyone is interested just pm me and we can in touch

Ranger020

i mainly fish the chick out of harrison bay but been wanting to go to nickajack just have not made it down there yet

Mr. S

Well Ranger020, I too look for new fishing partners. I work a set shift, nights and have couple of varying days off during the week. One week I'm off Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat. the next week I'm off Sun, Wed, Thu. Working nights, not sure about the early morning thing but I don't always sleep like I would like. I'm sure you working swings understand about that.

I'm itching to go emoAngler

drumking

Ranger020 - 9/19/2015 11:39 PM

i am looking for someone to be my fishing partner i do alot of bass fishing and some crappie fishing i work swing shifts an off more during the week than i am on the weekends i have a boat and am just trying to meet some more anglers that are willing to teach me more i mainly fish mornings during the week when i am off if anyone is interested just pm me and we can in touch

I mainly fish mornings and out of HBSP or Riverpark. I have a lot of requests, but some days I am free. I fish for crappie in the lake and white bass, stripers, and smallmouth below the dams. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

Ranger020

i would love to go with you sometime drumking if your ever free just pm me and ill give you my contact info and we can go

jtbrass

I work swings as well, and am open to fishing with or bringing someone with me. I may not be able to go all of the time but would enjoy meeting new friends and fishermen as well. I have fished mostly Chichamauga and Watts Bar, also Parksville.....