Triton Aluminum broken seat. Help locating part needed....

Randall53

I have a 2007 aluminum 17ft. Crappie pro with a broken seat. It's the passenger seat outside L shaped piece that supports the back and also allows the seat to fold up and down. It's plastic of some sort and I really need to find just the piece. the rest of the seat is in great shape and I just don't have the money for a new one. Any help as to where I can get this part would be much appreciated! emoThumbsup

Attachments

• Boat seat 3.jpg
    Boat seat 3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 311
  • Boat seat 2.jpg
    Boat seat 2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 303

Randall53

Thanks for the relies. I found a hinge by talking to the Cleveland Boat Center. They tried to get one from Triton, but they no longer sell them. Triton did give them the number of the Manufacturer of the seat and they had a few laying around even though this type hinge had been discontinued. They are shipping it to me for $10. Can't beat that!! Quality Mfg Plus is the company. They make seats for several boat companies. Their number is 615-305-7336 in case someone else needs something. They also have a website. http://qualitymfgplus.com/ They probably made the seats in your Triton. Great customer service IMO.

Fishindawg25

Yeah, it's under a different name, but it's at C&O Marine in White Bluff, TN. they've been making the seats for Triton since 2004 and also make the seats for Bullet Boats. Just an extension of their business. If you need anything for your boat, when Triton discontinues your boat model they buy all their extra parts swithes,gauges, windshields, decals, ect.. They've got anything imaginable for Triton, Stratos, Javelins. It is a bass boat Paradise. If you ever need parts, talk to Parts Mom, she gave me the tour of the place, great people.

Randall53

Fishindawg25 - 9/2/2015 2:26 PM

Yeah, it's under a different name, but it's at C&O Marine in White Bluff, TN. they've been making the seats for Triton since 2004 and also make the seats for Bullet Boats. Just an extension of their business. If you need anything for your boat, when Triton discontinues your boat model they buy all their extra parts swithes,gauges, windshields, decals, ect.. They've got anything imaginable for Triton, Stratos, Javelins. It is a bass boat Paradise. If you ever need parts, talk to Parts Mom, she gave me the tour of the place, great people.

I didn't know that, but thanks for the info even though I got there from another direction.