sec

fish4thepeck

Who wins East? Who wins the West? Who wins it all? My picks Mizzu East untill proven otherwise/ Arkansaw the West they remind me of the 2010 Bama team I think the Hogs win it all!

Pointer 78

As much as I love the Vols, I am skeptical of the hype. Missouri wins the East and will play Alabama Polytechnic Institute for the Championship.

jdw2920

The east stacks up better for tn or ga not sure Missouri has much talent this year the last few years they have had the talent where they needed it chub will be best player in league. Lot of sources are picking auburn

BenDiesel

Georgia in the east, Bama in the west.
UGA gets the monkey off their back and beats Bama in the championship.
My 0.02¢

Carl Guffey

<font face="georgia,palatino" size="4">Arkansas in the west and it doesn't matter who wins the east. Because they can't beat anybody in the West.</font></p>

<font size="4">Suey!</font></p>

jdw2920

Georgia is lacking at qb not their year. I've seen where some are thinking ky may have a chance this year. Miss state did return qb but I'm sure they brought in some good freshman and juco players Prescott will take them to 9-10 wins at least

jdw2920

Arkansas will.under achieve seems like they are a lot of hog fans I would be ok with them.winning west but don't see it

Jammer

TN and Alabama... Ohio State beats who ever is left standing to play for ANOTHER national title!! GO BUCKEYES!

jdw2920

Jammer - 8/29/2015 2:51 PM

TN and Alabama... Ohio State beats who ever is left standing to play for ANOTHER national title!! GO BUCKEYES!

Hope they get beat by VT first week that will be hilarious

jdw2920

Yea they were best last year or best of what was there tcu was probably best team last year anywhere. I don't think they will get there this year however they play a weak schedule so they may. I wish the playoff system would expand to 8 teams and make it more interesting and a true champ