Jig Molds

Jammer

Single molds- 9 banana jig molds- small to large, maybe 1/4 to 5/8 oz.  <font size="3">$10 each</font> 
2 bullet type jigs - 3/8 and 1/2 oz.

Double molds - tapered bullet type Buzz/Spin, 3/8 - 1/2 oz.  <font size="4">$10 each</font>
                             Banana Spinner 3/8, 1/2

Triple mold - Flippin Jig with weed guard, 1//4, 3/8, 1/2 oz.  <font size="4">$15 each</font>

4 cavity mold - Banana jig with weed guard, 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 oz.<font size="4">  $20 each</font>
Banana Jig - 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, 2 oz.

5 cavity mold - Tapered tube jig - 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 oz. Altered with weed guard.<font size="4"> $20 each</font>

I hope the list makes sense. Some of the molds have been slightly altered but are in good condition.

005.jpg

Cottontop

Re: Jig Molds with extras

How much for the shad head mold?

Cottontop

Re: Jig Molds with extras

If you still them next week, I may run by and have a look.

Cottontop

I would like to come by and have a look. When is a good time?

Jammer

The shad head and flippin jigs molds are gone. There are several banana jigs molds that are close to the flippin jig.

Jammer

I think the list is up to date, I've tried to remove all the ones I've sold. I sold the pot but I do have another, I'll have to check it out to make sure it's working OK.

foodsaver

I'd take the bullet head mold.

Jammer

I'll be in Chattanooga on Thursday as far as I know. We can meet at Sportsman's Warehouse on Lee Hwy if you want.

foodsaver

I'll be fishing Thursday. Any chance we could meet at the boat ramp?