Reel work

Im looking for someone to clean and repair a few revo stxs and a premier.I need a handle on the premier and hoping to get some boca bearings in all of them.I had skeeter work on one a few years back but i believe he retired.Any information would be greatly appreciated .Roll Tide

If you're still looking for someone let me know by PM. I service, repair and supertune baitcasters and spinning reels from new to 70 years old. I have a shop inside my home that is closed off from the rest of the house and is climate controlled and well lit where I do all the work. I completely disassemble and clean all metal parts in acetone, and plastic parts in Simple Green through an ultra sonic cleaner. After the ultra sonic cleaner all parts are cleaned again with a tooth brush, and all parts that were in the simple green are rinsed with hot water. Everything is lubricated and inspected again before assembly. I keep most common bearings in stock from Boca, Hedgehog, and ZPI. I mainly use TSI 321 and Magnalube with PTFE as lubricants, but also keep Daiwa, Shimano, Rocket Fuel, Abu Garcia and many other lubricants on hand.

Jeremy

Hook1

Anyone on here a little more local? Do you still work on reels Hippi?