The new ride!

VolsFan24

Long story short, bought an 89 363v a year ago. Loved the boat but wasnt a fan of the second console. Found this 89 361v with a 2001 Mercury 150 EFI and had to take her home!!! Jackplate, hotfoot, blinker trim, spot lights up front, and keelguard (all things i wanted to add to my 363v). Newer fuel injected motor (also was debating doing this to my 363v). So basically found the boat I was looking for at a more than fair price. Super pumped! Here she is in all her glory behind her new puller my 2014 Silverado!!! That red truck/red boat combo looks real sweet!

Now for the bad part...i have 2 boats and need to sell my 363v before my wife drowns me in the new one. Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 519
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 539
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 583
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 509
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 495
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 536

Nitro66

Nice rig. I have been in your spot before and I can tell you to hurry and sell the old one because it doesn't take long for your wife's attitude to change.

Carl

Sounds like you just need a super secret second garage. Man can not have too many boats. Do you really think she will notice that they are different colors? :)

Hook1

You made a good buy. There's a reason that you still see so many of those older Rangers out there on the water these days. Rock solid design and great ride.

VolsFan24

Thanks! Since then ive added:
Humminbird 999
Humminbird 859 di
Added an old windshield from my 363
LED nav lights
Red LED deck lights
Minn Kota Maxxum 80lb 24v
Rubber mat on the bow
Dual Pro 3 Bank Ranger charger
23p Tempest Plus

I bought the Pro Tec restoration kit for Christmas and will be doing it when I have time. I wet sanded a small section and im super excited to get the whole boat done. I love this boat!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 431
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 410
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 410