Trailer Repair Location?

Todd 450r

Got the trailer ran into hard a couple weekends ago at HBSP. He didn't leave a note, but 2 eye witnesses were nice enough to call the ranger and get him involved. This wonderful human being drove to the other side of the parking lot, parked and went on out drinking beer.

That aside, I am struggling to find somewhere to repair the trailer. Tennessee Trailer will not repair an EZ Loader (for those who don't know me, it's a factory Skeeter trailer for a 21'), can't get Truck N Trailer on the phone, both Skeeter dealers couldn't do anything, Island Cover can repair but not paint. Going by a body shop this afternoon, but I would have to pull the boat off the trailer and no where to store it, unless I dry store it and they wouldn't be there to drop it in the water before daylight. Unique situation here. It was hit hard enough to shift the reese towing hitch off center by about an inch, so geometry of the trailer may very well be messed up. Any suggestions or ideas from past experience?

Buoy-Master

If the frame (geometry) is too far out then the trailer can and would be considered totalled. Wish we could help but under our insurance policy, we can only repair TN Trailers. It's sad that the local dealers can't help either!!! If you did have a TN, you'd know we pride ourselves in helping our end users all we can.

Need to have the trailer looked at....I could even do that and tell you if it's out enough to be totalled.