Fish Fry: Where to buy fish?

MooreEagle

I am planning to do a family fish fry but the freezer is empty. Anyone know where is the best place to buy fish around Chattanooga? I need about 5 or 6 pounds. Thanks

Strato-G

MooreEagle - 5/20/2015 5:23 PM

I am planning to do a family fish fry but the freezer is empty. Anyone know where is the best place to buy fish around Chattanooga? I need about 5 or 6 pounds. Thanks

From the Georgia Boys on Tuesday nit @ Wolftever ramp...... emoEnforce emoEnforce ............. emoGeezer emoUSA

Hbnel5on

Strato-G - 5/20/2015 8:54 PM

From the Georgia Boys on Tuesday nit @ Wolftever ramp...... emoEnforce emoEnforce ............. emoGeezer emoUSA
We always have plenty left over!

derek81

Strato-G - 5/20/2015 7:54 PM

Ya if you want sardines for dinner.

churly

For really good fresh fish, you cant beat Sirens on Signal Mountain.

Jmax

With the days getting a lot hotter, go to just about any of these larger tournaments with a cooler and ask them if you can have a mess of the dead and dying. Even in the best run events there always seems to be a few. The bleed outs and gut hooked if nothing else. You should be able to get that much, free. :( Jmax

Liveliner

Question on Legality. If One person picks up more than a One person limit and caught with the dead and dying wild Fish, Can he be charged a fine for possession of illegal Fish? Be sure to take along a carload of Kids if you are needing more...