Academy

shsimons

I had a rod break yesterday while making an easy cast. Academy took back the combo with no receipt, and I left with a new combo for just a few bucks. I was really pleased with the hassle free return.

EricM

emoToast

bricknbass

Had a duckete ghost spinning rod bust on the split handle took it back. The sweet lady just said go get the same one and waved as I went out the door

Cottontop

My 9,2 crappie pole I bought in March from BPS in Leeds broke at the forth eye from the tip as I was flipping a big shell cracker into the boat last week. I had no receipt. They replaced it no questions asked.

Joker

cool , maybe i will get to academy some day , the closest thing's i have are dunhams , walmart and the hiwassee fly and tackle shop .

Gator

I broke a Wally World rod a while back, had my receipt but it was just over a year old. No dice they said since it was over a year.

jignworm

Academy has been great to me I went in January and seen this fishing kayak that was originally 499 I seen a tag on it for 399 that said expires dec 1. So I called the manager over and acted like I didn't see the expired part and he said since it was left on there they will honor it. So I was cheesing the whole way home