SODDY CUSTOM TACKLE

ahyde

let me tell you about there service a few week back I called greg and ask about some duckett rods and he told me he was about out of those rods, so I said I wanted a complete set of them so a few minutes later greg called to tell me he is on his way to Alabama to pick them up for me WOW now that's service so with the big box stores about to open keep them in mind along with Hamiltons, fish tales, & tri state. I don't think cabelas or bps would do that. one other thing is was pouring rain that day. thank you greg.

djsmarinelectronics

No better people than the Soddy Custom Tackle guys

Mudman

U r exactly right. They help me every time I go in there. I will drive there out of my way to get something from em. Bought 2 duckett so far from them and planning on getting a couple more FROM THEM.

foodsaver

I get all my crappie stuff there. Kinda light on the catfishing stuff but I don't blame them. Not nearly as many of us as there are bass and crappie guys.

bucktail

They are a good bunch and you don't have to weed through a bunch of stuff you wouldn't use. More importantly if we do not support these stores the big box stores will be all we have and there is nothing personable about them.

Jmax

:) I just about said this same thing in another post about the new Cabelas and their pricing. You and I are on the same page Allen. emoThumbsup Jmax

fishnboy

Could not agree more. Always got what the bass are bitting.

drumking

If I lived on the Hixson side of the river, I would do all my crappie shopping there. It is a one hour trip for me to go over there and return home. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

kingcab

Greg,Mark and Brad are as good as it gets ,this is the store for a " fisherman ". Glad to call them my friends.

Jig Man

They know how to catch fish and are willing to share their knowledge to help you catch more. Always great service from these guys!

drankys

I drive from Crossville, Tn. to Soddy custom tackle . Greg, Mark and Brad are as good as they come when it comes to service and products. Thanks Guys

Oldman

i have started making jigs and a few spinner baits and Greg has helped a ton.good people