Fishing Buddy List

Mr. S

So, where should we start a fishin buddy list, I tire of fishing alone and I don't catch many fish to talk to. emoBang I'm personally planning a trip for Wed or Thu, weather permitting. Looking to put some slabs in the freezer, It's looking a little bare.

CCR09

Re: Fishing Buddy List`

I list for fishing buddies is certainly a good idea, I never have anyone to fish with haha

Mr. S

RE: Fishing Buddy List`

That's what I was thinking. After all, the site's purpose is to promote fishing in the Chattanooga area. How else will we get to know the members of the forum. The CB'ers back in the day had what they called a "coffee break". we could definitely have a "rigging break". :bobber5:

Mr. S

RE: Fishing Buddy List`

Smalliefan2 - 4/28/2015 9:17 PM

Come on and fish with the CFF when you can. I have the same issue with work (that four letter word) interfering with the tx schedule. I only fish some for the same thing you are facing. Great group to be associated with, so let's go fishin'.

I just thought this should be in this thread. And I can only fish 3 of the remaining CFF's. 7/31, 9/12 & 9/26. emoBang

CCR09

I'll be on the banks of the river at the dam with a buddie tomorrow after 12pm near the boat ramp if anyone wants to join. I know the rains gonna be coming down big time but we are going anyway

Trickwrm

Hey guys! I'm always looking for someone to fish with! I'm currently deployed but will be back around mid July and will be making the transition to the civilian life around mid November. I guess you could say that I'm new to the chattanooga area, the wife lives in Soddy and I get to come up and visit most weekends when I'm back in the states. Looking forward to meeting some new guys and learning more about the Chick, Nick, and maybe even Gville. Tight Lines!

TR20bh

Trickwrm - 5/2/2015 2:10 PM

Hey guys! I'm always looking for someone to fish with! I'm currently deployed but will be back around mid July and will be making the transition to the civilian life around mid November. I guess you could say that I'm new to the chattanooga area, the wife lives in Soddy and I get to come up and visit most weekends when I'm back in the states. Looking forward to meeting some new guys and learning more about the Chick, Nick, and maybe even Gville. Tight Lines!

Trickwrm, PM me when you get to Chattanooga. I'd love to get out fishing with you! Thank you for your service to our nation!

Mr. S

Trickwrm - 5/2/2015 3:10 PM

Sounds like a plan! My Son spent about 18 months in Felucia, God Speed and prayers to you and your unit.

:bobber4:

stuckinthetrees

I just moved to reliance and I would be willing to split cost with someone that has a boat and wants to fish parksville lake. Or we could just hit the banks all day!

TrophyHunter3

I don't have a boat but I work a swing shift for those of yall who fish during the week. I like to fish for anything and everything that bites day time night time cold hot it's all the same when your fishing...i probably couldn't teach anyone much of anything but I consider the learning curve to be on going experience. I can just about talk to anyone about anything and that sure beats fishing alone..so if anyone needs some company pm me and we will see what we can find out

Nedrigger

anybody need a partner for nickajack ? id be willing to help with gas

Mr. S

I know I started this thread, I have to attend a Memorial Service this weekend in Indiana. I would love to go next Wed. or Thur. those are my next off days. Evening on Wed. and just about anytime Thur.

emoAngel emoAngler