Huge Bird - No Beard

Liveliner

<div>
</div>

<span style="color: #141823; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.466667175293px">I can only dream of having my Video camera ready to start filming an event in Nature that I witnessed this week... I was Turkey Hunting in Altamont, Tn on a huge farm at the edge of a small field. I had set out two Turkey decoys in hopes of having a big aggressive Gobbler come in and Flog my fake Tom.. </span></p>

<span style="color: #141823; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.466667175293px">I saw a shadow of a bird flying overhead.. Seemingly out of nowhere this huge Eagle drops from the sky and on top of my Foam Rubber decoy. I saw Talons flared and saw them</span><span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; color: #141823; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.466667175293px">smack the decoy. The Eagle hit so hard, it knocked the stake supporting the decoy out of the ground.... After the strike , the Eagle just stood there dumb foundered as if to say WTH... Then, the Eagle turns and looks at my second Hen decoy for a few seconds. He cocks his head sideways a bit, lifts his huge wings in total disgust and flies away..</span></p>

<span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; color: #141823; font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.466667175293px">Hunting is not as much harvesting Game as it is the total enjoyment of experiencing Nature one on one...
Priceless experience of a Lifetime... dw</span></p>

elwestb

I would have loved to have seen that!

porthos33

That is amazing! You are so right about the experience of hunting. That's why you have to keep a go pro with you~!