Kaceton

bassinbrian

Please remember our families in prayer this weekend as we lay our 5mo. Old grandson to rest. Pray. That god will give us strength,understanding and peace. This was a senseless unnecessary death of a beautiful child, as you may have seen on the news. That's all I can say about that.please ask for comfort as we are heartbroken, pray that we may somehow find forgiveness in the weeks to come. Pray justice will be swift and the penalty severe. Pray we allow god to have his wrath and vengence. Pray we always remember what a blessing God allowed to be a part of.i don't know but a few I've met on this forum while fishing the Chic. But I enjoy the forums and am inspired by the way you support each other. Fellas I don't know ya, but our families need uplifted in prayer. If you have an opportunity, please get a blue ribbon to wear as April is child abuse awareness month. This has to stop!! Thank you for allowing me a few minutes of your time to vent. Please remember me in prayer,remember Kaceton.

buzz

Brian, I can't imagine the pain and sorrow, that you and your family are dealing with at this time. We never understand, why these things happen, but we have to rely on God for the answers someday. PLEASE know that you and your family are in our prayers.

djsmarinelectronics

Thinking of you and your family and sending up prayers as well for your comfort and peace of mind. I am sorry for your loss.