Good morning in the rain

swamp

Lots of action in the rain early this morning. Caught several of my favorite gamefish (smallmouth)and a few largemouth ,some white bass,skipjack and a small rockfish.lots of fun.

Attachments

• img20150419_132319.jpg
    img20150419_132319.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 448
  • img20150419_134458.jpg
    img20150419_134458.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 421
  • img20150419_132230.jpg
    img20150419_132230.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 414

elwestb

I would say that you had a fun morning there Lee.

EricM

Wow, great variety of fighters!

Liveliner

What are you doing with the vintage Reel? Is this a Cultural thing for throw back Thursday?

swamp

You mean my reel is vintage? I've only had it for forty years.Time flies when your having fun. Good to hear from you live liner.

swamp

You mean my reel is vintage? I've only had it for forty years.Time flies when your having fun. Good to hear from you live liner.

Liveliner

You should see My old #44 Finalist reel and Garcia 8'-6" Fly-rod setup. It predates your modern Four decade old gear.. I was just thinking you were Broke and in need of equipment... #Kidding...

Liveliner

If you have never experienced fishing in Cane Creek between Spencer, TN and FCF Park, you should...285 off Hwy 30 East of Spencer at the foot of the Mnt near where Turkey Scratch Rd comes off the Mountain is in my opinion the best creek for Stealth fishing for a variety of Gamefish. Including an occasional Musky.. Seriously That is My area for some great wading and fly fishing.. Musky.. Yes I hooked into a 36" Plus that went upstream then turned and swam down stream leaping out of the water as it passed me by.. There was no stopping that Monster on what I had in my hand... But OMG what a thrill of a Lifetime...

swamp

Hey live liner, I've haven't fished that creek but it sounds great.If you want to go give it a try let me know and I'll split the gas with you. I've been playing with some of my old fiberglass .I forgot how nice some of them cast.They are like me,slower action,but can still get the job done.