tow boat us

roty967

I JUST JOINED AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL HOPE TO NEVER NEED IT BUT THE ON WATER TOW AND ADDED TRAILER SERVICE IS WORTH THE PIECE OF MIND TO ME

bassncorey

Did the same thing myself a few weeks ago. I think the piece of mind is worth it. Both on the water and pulling your rig down the road.

higdon21xrd

yeah road coverage was a big deal to me when I was pulling out of state a lot. I don't worry about it as much since I'm staying close to home and help is generally a quick phone call away. haha

BulletTJ

I have been a member for years. I have been lucky and have only had to use them once on the water. It provides you with a peace of mind. It doesn't matter how well you maintain your boat, sooner or later you are going to have some sort of problem.

churly

No brainer!

Smalliefan2

Had them, and the insurance through them. Used once, early one year when there were not many boats out. Glad I was a member.

smughal31

The on the water coverage is awesome saved me $500 one day. But I heard bad about the trailering service and the on road help has anyone ever had to use that? Would like to hear other reviews on that

derek81

Yes I've used the road coverage. My transmission went out in my truck about 2 months ago on hwy 58. I called and they had a truck there with 45 minutes. I had one of our work vans droped off to hook to the boat and one of my guys rode back to the shop with my truck. I'm not sure how they would have handled towing to boat too since I went on and went fishing but I'm sure they would have covered it since the tow service covers 500$ or 100 miles.

high2425

Blew out axle bearing going to Eufaula.They sent a flat bed wrecker, loaded boat trailer and all.They took any where I wanted.Cost me nothing, great service!!