Djsmarine

C.Coffey

Just wanted to say if you are in the market for rods,reels,baits or electronics please do yourself a favor and check with Johnny first to see if he has the product you need or if he can get it! Johnny is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with so please check him out guys and help support his growing business thanks!

2jigs

C.Coffey - 2/13/2015 7:47 PM Just wanted to say if you are in the market for rods,reels,baits or electronics please do yourself a favor and check with Johnny first to see if he has the product you need or if he can get it! Johnny is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with so please check him out guys and help support his growing business thanks!
</p>

Johnny's top notch for sure! emoThumbsup emoThumbsup emoThumbsup </p>

kennethlee

I bought a couple ghost rods from Johnny and i will definitely buy more stuff from him. I live in ft ogelthorpe and its great to have a tackle like this in north Georgia. You will not be disappointed.

djsmarinelectronics

Thanks for the comments and support guys; welcome anytime and thanks for your business.

Jig Man

Johnnie always comes through, if anyone on the forum doesn't know him or about him they are missing out! One of the nicest people I have ever met! Check him out folks you'll be glad you did!