Fishing Boat - Center Console - $2,300

theweekender

This very unique center console is a one of a kind 16ft fiberglass fishing boat that is in great shape and ready to fish. It is a Carter Craft made by Sea Lark out of Panama City. This unit has always been garage kept. Originally built for the inter-coastal but never in saltwater and will cut through rough water. The boat has a 40 hp Evinrude with tilt assist that runs perfect and is oil injected. The motor was purchased new and put on the boat in 1991. There is a newer model Minn Kota, All also has two 6 gallon portable gas tanks for easy access. It has 3 large storage compartments down the center deck/seats (1 of which can be reverted back to a livewell) and more storage under the front fishing deck. Carpet was installed on the floor but recently pulled up for easier clean-up after a day on the water. The boat comes with a drive on Tennessee trailer that was recently repainted because of Terrain, 12 volt, 55 lb thrust trolling motor mounted on the bow and 2 Eagle depth finders. The trailer has been totally redone and has brand new tires with a spare included. I am the original owner of this boat and the only reason for selling it is I now have a bigger boat and a new truck to pay for. Call, text or email me anytime at 931-235-1581! Check out this YouTube for motor running: http://youtu.be/S8bWgeLn0sk

Attachments

• port side.jpg
    port side.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Starboard side.jpeg
    Starboard side.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 288
  • Front view.jpeg
    Front view.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 304
  • Back.jpeg
    Back.jpeg