Humminbird & Minn Kota 2015 Promotions

2015 Johnson Outdoors Promotion Program

Untitled-4.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Untitled-7.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Untitled-5.jpg

[red]999 & 1199 Promotions start February 1st. 2015[/red]
10440267_10205560840201828_81256448010581227_n-1.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Talon2.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Click on the shut-up-and-fish logo below and browse the many products available. If you see something of interest let me know here in this post or shoot me a PM. Hit the contact us tab on the site and tell me what it is you are interested in and I will reply with your sales price - savings from the price you see listed [red](where applicable)[/red] Feel free to give me a call. I would be happy to visit with you direct and answer any questions you may have.

David @ shut-up-and-fish
972 822 9285

Thank you for the calls/orders. Keep them coming. I still have plenty available...

Click on the shut-up-and-fish logo below and browse the many products available. If you see something of interest let me know here in this post or shoot me a PM. Hit the contact us tab on the site and tell me what it is you are interested in and I will reply with your sales price - savings from the price you see listed [red](where applicable)[/red] Feel free to give me a call. I would be happy to visit with you direct and answer any questions you may have.

David @ shut-up-and-fish
972 822 9285

Thank you for all the calls and orders. Keep them coming.

For those of you that are are planning on upgrading now is the time....

Untitled1-1.jpg

Untitled-17.jpg

Give me a call. I would be happy to discuss with you direct your options and answer any question/s you may have.

David @ shut-up and fish
972 822 9285

Thanks for a fantastic week everyone. I will be hit and miss this weekend so leave a voicemail if you miss me and I will get back to you soon.

gonefishingsign.gif

Now is the time to save big!!!

Give me a call. I would be happy to discuss your needs and wants direct.

The rebate program has been a big hit....Thanks for the calls/orders.

ReabateImageProxy.jpg