Who watches Major Leauge Fishing?

Blue76

Is it just me or is this format / show very addictive? I find it so interesting how each angler selects his baits and type of water to fish when he doesn't know much if anything about the lake. It is very impressive how they manage to figure it out quickly.

And... They do it without huge boats and giant screen electronics.

I record all of them...anyone else watch this show?

derek81

It's one of the better fishing shows these days. I watch it, Zona's awesome fishing show and Dave Mercer's facts of fishing pretty regularly. Zona's show is pretty funny at times.

Captain Hazmat

Yes it's my favorite! It would be very cool to hold a tournament in that format.

Smalliefan2

Love the format, 15 min. practice look, and just catch the most legal fish you can. And it looks like 18' boats w/150 HP,closer to what most of us could have.

275prostratos

yeah I like the foremat also, talk about pressure hearing the updated score tracker and not be catchin em .would like to do this locally as well.

porthos33

I like MLF also. I wish bassmaster would show more of the first days of the tournament and just more of the guys fishing overall.

churly

Mine is available in hd. Through epb fiber optic

fishinvol

Great show ! I don't get the station so I buy the yearly pass online and watch it on the computer. Way more footage. It's fantastic !!

jimwarden

Great format for exciting, pressure packed fishing. Also a great way to manage fish to reduce mortality. Congrats to Boyd Duckett for creating this league. Seems like everything he touches turns to gold.

dobass

This is a great format.
Do you fish for numbers or do you fish for size? Large mouth or small jaws?

Also amazed at how violently KVD works a jerkbait. No twitch, twitch, pause in his game.

Blue76

I am also amazed at how he goes against his own advise. At one of those fishing seminars a while back he said he didn't even carry a jerk bait when the water temps were above 60. Then I saw him with a jerk bait over submerged grass at Chickamauga this past year.

Then, I went out just for kicks and did the same thing over grass in another part of the Lake and had one of the best days of the year for me. Water temps were up in the 70s.