NORTHWEST GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL ANGLERS

Mikie

North West Ga. High School fishing teams are getting sponsors for their club. There are 5 counties and 16 High Schools involved. We are all going to have the same sponsors on all of our jerseys. If you are interested please contact me for more info. We are also going to do some banners that we will display at our weigh-ins.
Pm or call me @ 423-718-5265
Thanks, Mike

Mikie

Ringold
Heritage
LFO
Calhoun
Gordon Central Needs Coach
Sonoraville
Murray Co.
North Murray
Gordon Lee
Lafayette Needs Coach
Ridgeland Needs Coach
Christian Heritage Coahulla Creek
Dalton
Northwest Whitfield
Southeast Whitfield
These are the High Schools. First Year. Any help or support You can give will be greatly appreciated. Next meeting at Dalton High School. 1/5/2015 @ 7 pm. All tournaments will be on Chickamauga or Nickajack.

mark

Do you know who the coach is for gordon lee high me son is a student and would like to get involved

djsmarinelectronics

mark - 12/23/2014 7:25 PM

Do you know who the coach is for gordon lee high me son is a student and would like to get involved

Gordon Lee does not have a coach as far as I know, or a fishing team for that matter. Austin Traffenstead and his partner are fishing under the Gordon Lee Banner. You can contact him or contact me and I will give you his number

bassncorey

Who is the coach for Heritage? Also what grades is this open too? I'm interested in helping as well. I know a student that is a freshman there. He is interested as well.

Mikie

This guy can send you all the info. There will be a manditory meeting @ Dalton High School on Tues 1/6/15 @ 7 pm .Bradley Nelson

M 706.463.8300

bullet19

Josh Chapman and Tim traffansteadt are acting coaches ..you can contact Tim Traffansteadt or austin traffansteadt for info for Gordon Lee

insman

We have a Facebook page listed as North West Georgia High School Anglers Association. You can take a look at our page, like our page, go ahead and share our page or leave us a message and we will respond to your questions. We are entering our second season and already have close to 120 anglers from 11 schools in Northwest Georgia.