SPORTSMANS FISH FRY

Mikie

We are getting fired up for our 4th SPORTSMANS FISH FRY. it is on the 3rd Sat. in March. (21st) @ New Salem Baptist Church in Soddy-Daisy, Tn. Thanks in advance to all who make this possible every year. We should have tickets availible in time for Christmas Presents. Chris Wells Chapalin for Bass Masters is going to be our speaker. I will post more info as time gets nearer. Get Your tickets early and beat the rush. Limited # to sell. Lots of games,food,fellowship,entertainment, and a Great Speaker. Great opperitunity for High School bass teams to attend together.
Time to start catchinng crappie!!!!!! emoAngler

Mikie

We have tickets. Contact me if You need some. $10 We are going to have some crappie tournaments starting in a week or two. Tournaments will be from 8am to 2pm. on Saturdays. The location will probabally be out of Chester Frost park. I will put these on the calendar as soon as I can get some dates.

Mikie

NSB Sportsman's Sunday School Class

WELL IT'S OFFICIAL.... Great week-end for our Church!!!!! Chris Wells, The Bass Chaplain for the Bass Masters Elite Series is going to be the speaker at our Sportsmans Fish Fry. He is going to stay over and preach for our CAMO SUNDAY!!! That means everyone from nursery age to the Senior Citizens need to break out the camo, boots etc. Come support our church event.
This event will be held on March 21 & 22. Please invite someone to come with you. My wife has already hit me up for some PINK CAMO!!!!
. emoRolleyes

Mikie

Crappie, farm rasied catfish. hushpuppies, cole slaw, baked beans, fried taters,desert and drink. You comming????

Mikie

WE HAVE A FEW TICKETS LEFT. WE HAVE A GOOD DEAL IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A HIGH SCHOOL BASS FISHING TEAM. ASK YOUR COACHES IF THEY KNOW ABOUT IT. WE TRIED TO GET THE WORD OUT TO ALL TN. AND GA. TEAMS. CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED TICKETS OR IF YOU NEED MORE INFO.
THANKS,
MIKE M