IMG957377 (Copy).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_7373 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_7373 (Copy).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 336

EricM

emoWorthy emoWorthy

Jmax

Good Lord DAV!!!! What a deer! Come on, you can do better then that, tell us the story. emoWorthy Jmax

Don't leave out any part, like, after you shot it upon seeing it how long did it take before you changed your pants? emoBigsmile

NITRO7

Great deer you know i had pictures of this deer all summer long in the cove up the road from you. Again congrats on a deer of a life time.

elwestb

... yea, tell something about the hunt at least. What did he weigh?

redhunterz71

Thanks Guys. Didn't never expect to see anything like this and yes I about had to change my pants afterwards. Lol. He came in behind me from way I walked in and I had sprayed buck bomb on my boots walking in when I heard him walking I turned around and he was almost to where I had walked and when he got there he stopped and smelled the ground and I didn't know if he was going to run or what so I took a shot at him it was pretty thick stuff but it was now or never. Well he turned and ran after first shot I took another shot at him running in even thicker stuff and next time I seen him he looked like he was hit and he went off in a hollow. I hurried down my tree stand leaving all my bullets and all up there. Lol. Got to where I had shot first time and followed where he had ran and no blood and man was my heart sinking!!! Got out to where I fired second shot and found blood went about 20 yds and heard him kicking offin the hollow went down there and right before I get to him he jumps up and runs again so I put 2 more in him. He's what I've been hunting my whole life for and he almost got away. Sure am glad I took that 2nd shot. Just scored him at 163 7/8

redhunterz71

NITRO7 - 11/23/2014 4:35 PM

Great deer you know i had pictures of this deer all summer long in the cove up the road from you. Again congrats on a deer of a life time.
sorry I broke your heart nitro7 but I can't lie to you I'm glad I did. Lol just shows how they travel when in love!!!