New Member/KY Angler

DBolton

Hello all! I'm from the Bowling Green, KY area and I just started fishing in the spring of 13. I went with a buddy and have loved it ever since. Since that day I've had 2 different boats and countless hours out on the water just learning the best I can. I've really enjoyed coming down to Guntersville a few times and I must say I'm really jealous of all the good fishing along the TN River. Next I want to go and experience the Chick & Pickwick. If you are ever up my way and want to fish Nolin Lake I can show you around. Good luck to all of you!

Daniel

Pointer 78

Welcome to the forum Daniel. We love reports from other areas too. Keep us updated.

wjhfish

Welcome, for a small fee of one of the Bowling Green corvettes (any color will do) I will take you anywhere you want to fish on the Chick.

DBolton

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I appreciate it!

wjhfish - 11/23/2014 5:34 AM

Welcome, for a small fee of one of the Bowling Green corvettes (any color will do) I will take you anywhere you want to fish on the Chick.

^^^^^I'll work on this wjhfish and let you know how it goes. My office is just down the street from the plant. I'm not a huge Corvette fan but the new ones are very SWEET!