1983 Ranger 372V. F/S... **SOLD**

fishinvol

18ft boat with a deck extension . The boat itself is a fixer upper for someone who wants to spend a little time on it . Comes with 1985 Black Max XR4. Engine runs fantastic . Going to get all tests done on it and give it a tune up for good measure . Has a 75lb thrust Motorguide trolling motor ( less than 2 years old) , works perfect . 3 good batteries , 3bank min Kota charger . Bilge works fine , live well works fine and has an Oxygenator built in . Duel console , but the passenger windshield is gone . Extra storage compartment and cooler added to the deck extension . I will add pictures in the next couple days . Like I said , the boat itself is a fixer upper , but still fishes and runs fine . Most gauges don't work . Price is ...2,500.00 . So more or less you'll be paying for a trailer , engine and trolling motor and getting the boat for free . PM me with questions .Call or text 423-645-4431

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 569
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 806
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 478
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 359

jenko157

Re: 1983 Ranger 372V. F/S...

Aint nothing wrong with that one, Chris, It's dry place to stand. Shouldn't last long at that price. GLWS.

fishinvol

It has its share of cosmetic issues , but everything is fixable . It's been a great boat !

porthos33

These are great engines! I love my Xr4 on my 18fter. Does the humminbird up front come with it?

fishinvol

the price is without the graphs . But am willing to sell them with the boat for 1800.00 more dollars . It's a 999 at the console and a 958DI at the front . Both in perfect condition .

Oldman

how is the transom?