Navionics Water Level Adjust

JD Fishing

Hey all. Thought I'd post this up for everyone to check out. A great tool to go along with my Lowrance/Navionics setup is a Navionics/iPad or iPhone setup. There's a bunch of added features on the APP that aren't currently available on my Lowrance units but between the two, give me every advantage possible while on the water and is a relatively affordable option bearing you already have a iPad, iPhone or Android device.

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyBVmXeyqE

JD Fishing

The technology is there, best thing to do is to send Navionics and your chartplotter manufacturer a request to add it. Customer input is always a priority to these successful companies.

Thanks for your input!

mjwendorf

Thanks for you post. I will have to send them something when I get a chance.
I love my lowerance graphs but it would be awesome to be able to adjust for changing water levels.

bronzeback45

If you have Gen2 units you can adjust shallow and deep water depths and it will be different shades of blue. I adjust based on the depth I'm fishing or fishing humps or ledges.

mjwendorf

bronzeback45 - 10/16/2014 2:57 AM

If you have Gen2 units you can adjust shallow and deep water depths and it will be different shades of blue. I adjust based on the depth I'm fishing or fishing humps or ledges.

True. But you have to admit it would be nice if you could offset the entire chart based on the water level like he did on his ipad in the video.

mjwendorf - 10/15/2014 3:57 PM

That's nice and all but I'm not impressed until I can do that on my graph.

With Humminbird and Lakemaster you can indeed adjust your graph for changing water levels. No, I don't work for Humminbird, but I own a couple of units, and with the Lakemaster chip installed you can do that now.

Tennfisher

mjwendorf

tennfisher - 10/17/2014 10:55 PM

mjwendorf - 10/15/2014 3:57 PM

That's nice and all but I'm not impressed until I can do that on my graph.

With Humminbird and Lakemaster you can indeed adjust your graph for changing water levels. No, I don't work for Humminbird, but I own a couple of units, and with the Lakemaster chip installed you can do that now.

Tennfisher
I am very aware that you can do this on hb, but we are talking about Lowrance and navionics. That's why I said I am not impressed that you can adjust water levels on a app and not on your actual unit.