Prayers for "Tater" please.

SethColeman

We had a benefit a few months back for Tater. He recently went in for scans and they have found some abnormalities. Please keep him and the Singletons in your thoughts.

saltyduck

I really hate to hear this Seth. He and his family will absolutely be in my prayers! I cannot imagine what they are going through, with 3 kids of my own. I thank God everyday for the health of my children. I couldn't even imagine seeing one of my children sick with cancer like Tater. Godspeed little buddy!

fishinvol

Just talked to him and his parents two weeks ago. Hate to hear that ! Scan time time is always the worst ! I'll definately be praying !

drumking

Praying for "Tater". emoGeezer

SethColeman

Well I wish I could report some good news, but it is confirmed. He has cancer in his bone marrow. Please keep this at the top, and please keep the Singletons in your thoughts and prayers.

Mike Hernandez

Continued prayers for Gabriel and his family. Unfortunately, I've lost family to cancer. I just couldn't imagine seeing one of my children (or grandchildren) have to go through this. The Singleton's are truly a strong and inspirational family. Through everything they go through in fighting this terrible disease, they never lose their faith in God. Please keep them in your prayers. God bless.

Attachments

• Tater Fighting_comp.jpg
    Tater Fighting_comp.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 383

Nauticman

Prayer sent.