Will You "Like" Us Please

rsimms

Scenic City Fishing Charters, Inc. has launched a new Facebook business page. We would be honored if you would pay it a visit and "Like" us.

https://www.facebook.com/sceniccityfishing

We plan to post fishing tips, special "Facebook Exclusive" videos, and occasional giveaways.

Plus, we're just plain ol' nice people. emoHeart emoGrouphug

Check us out and invite your Facebook friends to come along for the ride.

ALSO, if you didn't already know it, there is a dedicated Chattanooga Fishing Forum Group page on Facebook. It's grown to more than 400 members. It doesn't get the traction it needs, but maybe you can change that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/161821043854723/

Attachments

• scenic_fb.jpg
    scenic_fb.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 272

dragfish

Sorry Richard-I'm one of the few that still live under a rock-and love it! I don't facebook,faceplant, tweet, twirp, twitter,like ,friend, befriend,chirp,selfie,photobomb,fleabomb,share when I wipe my butt. My "device" does have one feature I love-I can put in 7 numbers and talk to a person on the other end! If you think the "hashtag' is the part of the tin foil you peel off before you get to the hash-you might be a redneck! When did that quit being the lb sign?

rsimms

dragfish - 9/17/2014 9:32 PM

Sorry Richard-I'm one of the few that still live under a rock-and love it! I don't facebook,faceplant, tweet, twirp, twitter,like ,friend, befriend,chirp,selfie,photobomb,fleabomb,share when I wipe my butt. My "device" does have one feature I love-I can put in 7 numbers and talk to a person on the other end! If you think the "hashtag' is the part of the tin foil you peel off before you get to the hash-you might be a redneck! When did that quit being the lb sign?

Duly noted, and respected dragfish... but you do CFF, so you are not all the way under that rock. Just sayin' ... emoBigsmile

EricM

Uhhh, "Like". emoBigsmile

dragfish

True Richard-but that's about as "techno" as I get! Wasn't long ago my depthfinder was an anchorline with a knot tied in it every foot! emoZipped

skinny water

Sorry Richard-I'm one of the few that still live under a rock-and love it! I don't facebook,faceplant, tweet, twirp, twitter,like ,friend, befriend,chirp,selfie,photobomb,fleabomb,share when I wipe my butt. My "device" does have one feature I love-I can put in 7 numbers and talk to a person on the other end! If you think the "hashtag' is the part of the tin foil you peel off before you get to the hash-you might be a redneck! When did that quit being the lb sign? emoToast

Pointer 78

Done.

wildturkey

No Facebook here. I would voice a political opinion and have some black suburban pull up in my driveway to take me off.

dragfish

shovelbill - 9/19/2014 7:47 AM

I'm on the dragfish team. I just never learned to spell OMG.

That's so funny I LTIF! (laughed till I farted!)

Just want you to know Richard-I would do anything in my power to help you!

spnplgr

Sorry Richard, but like several others on here, I also don't do facebook, twitter, etc. The reason is lack of interest in it. If I rated my interest in that stuff on a scale of 1 to 10, it would be about -10.