moving to TN

MassBass320v

Hello all:

Thought I'd make my first post count and introduce myself.

My name is Adam. I was born & raised in New England. Last year about this time I decided to move to TN after much research. In about a week I'll be closing on my first house in Talbott, about 10mins from Cherokee.

I'm very excited to get down to a beautiful new area. Also excited for the fishing, which I imagine will be quite different than what I'm used to!

BulletTJ

Welcome to this site and the greatest state in the nation. I am sure you will love the fishing and the weather.

drumking

You will probably get hooked on Striped Bass fishing. Several lakes in the area are full of them. Great fight and great table fare as well. emoWelcome emoBigsmile emoGeezer

djsmarinelectronics

Come on down!You are moving to a fishing mecca! Welcome

TNsnow

I am the sales manager at Bass Pro in Kodak. Come see me and I will help any way I can! Welcome to heaven.

Smalliefan2

You won't need a shanty or auger. Just one of those nice Z-9's from work. Oh, when it snows, we call in after stocking up on milk and bread.

MassBass320v

Thanks, Robbie. I'll stop by to see you soon after I get settled in... I still owe you that handshake for pointing me to my Realtor (who in turn put me into the good hands of the Realtor I'm buying my house with)

I lived in Kingsport for 2 years. Of the 9 lakes/rivers within an ~hour's drive of there Cherokee was my fav. Just an awesome lake.

Fuzzy

Cherokee is a great lake. Decent spotted bass population also. I had my best luck going up river toward Fall Creek.
If you want to drop a line time sometime, PM me..I am down around Watts Bar.

Welcome! (grew up in NY..Go Rangers! Yankees!) :)

foodsaver

welcome

Gator

Welcome to Tennessee.