Where is this?

drumking

Probably Smallmouth Bass from Tims Ford, I'm guessing. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

Carl Guffey

<font size="3" face="georgia,palatino">That would be upper Guntersville. Specifically Tennessee River below Nickajack Dam(some what). If you keep looking in the search engine you will find out who it is and yes, he is still on CFF.</font>

churly

EHD or blue toungue killed em all out last year

Blue76

How is the river in that area for navigation? I notice he is in a canoe in some shots and an aluminum boat in some. I know barges navigate it so it couldn't be that bad...

fish4thepeck

Blue76 - 9/2/2014 8:12 PM

How is the river in that area for navigation? I notice he is in a canoe in some shots and an aluminum boat in some. I know barges navigate it so it couldn't be that bad...

Don't know him but I heard he carved that Canoe out of an old Hickory log. My third cousin seen him paddling that thing up in the head of Swedon Cove Creek and he was catching them there smallmouth on a slimmerdoddle in about 1/2 foot of water near the Bluehole.

Punisher

Blue76 - 9/2/2014 9:12 PM

It's below the Chick. dam ya'll stay up there on them.

thats the only place for them in the summer

Blue76

fish4thepeck - 9/2/2014 8:20 PM

Blue76 - 9/2/2014 8:12 PM

Don't know him but I heard he carved that Canoe out of an old Hickory log. My third cousin seen him paddling that thing up in the head of Swedon Cove Creek and he was catching them there smallmouth on a slimmerdoddle in about 1/2 foot of water near the Bluehole.

This guy sounds almost mythical.... He doesn't smile... That is obvious from the pics... Maybe he is mad about me asking too many questions?

jenko157

Peck. Oscar and I caught em in swedon cove creek on wiggler! We whacked em. Brought em home and deep fried em. Oscar ate til he was sick. :)

fish4thepeck

Heard about that Matt! I also heard Oscar ate over 5 5 lber's in one sitting. I've been bringing them back from the Holler and stocking em in the Creek for over 30 years. That ole boy in that canoe is sneaking in one of them beaver ponds that feeds off the creek and catching em on minners. He's sneaky in that damn canoe.

Jmax

I heard a rumor that Catch1 has a couple pet smallies that he loads up in the boat when he goes fishing. Then at the end of the trip he takes them out at different places and takes those pictures. emoRolleyesDoes that to throw folks off his trail. Jmax emoBigsmile

shadhead

I know him he is a exellent small-mouth fisherman. He quiet posting pictures for us to enjoy. Because he couldnt even go fishing anymore without someone trying to follow him or see where he was fishing.

Blue76

shadhead - 9/3/2014 11:05 AM

I know him he is a exellent small-mouth fisherman. He quiet posting pictures for us to enjoy. Because he couldnt even go fishing anymore without someone trying to follow him or see where he was fishing.

I bet... with those pics are awesome. When I started the post I had no idea where these were taken. I didn't know there was a place around here with Smallies like that.

I have found that just because you can see where someone is fishing doesn't mean you can catch them the same.