Contour Elite Software

Blue76

Anyone on here have this software?

I was talking to a couple of guys that are fishing guides while at the Cabelas in Acworth Friday who were there representing vendors... one was a rep for Lews and the other Humminbird. The Bird guy spent a lot of time with me explaining some neat features I didn't even know mine did. Very informative... After a little while one said I should get the Contour Elite software... said it had predictive software that would give locations where the bass "should" be located based on temps, time of year ect....

Sounds too easy... Just wondering about people opinions on this.

Fuzzy

Let me add more. It's a great way to create maps and potential places to fish based on parameters you add. Does it make you a better fisherman...no. You have to know what to add for the search features. Time of year, time of day, windy/cloudy, etc.. Is it handy for breaking down the fishing of a 60 miles lake where you have little experience..without a doubt. The contours are updated with Lakemaster countours so the maps are accurate. Great for pre-planning tournaments or fun fishing.

drdetroit

Fuzzy send me waypoints I am a better fishermen then Ed. Wait you have the "Bird" I have Lowrance, just forget it I will follow you.

Doc Detroit

Doug V

Blue76

That Onix looks awesome but I cant drop that kind of money on sonar anytime soon. With two kids on College I can barely afford a box of crickets.