'14 trail cams pics

churly

I know some of you boys got pics. Ill show you mine if you show me yours....

wjhfish

Too early for trail cam pics. After seeing some of the pics in the past that you and others have captured, deer hunters will have nervous problems, heart conditions, and just go stir crazy waiting on draw hunts and opening day to arrive.

churly

I like to have an inventory of what bucks we have on the properties I hunt. Plus, I think I actually get almost as much of a kick out of getting pics as I do shooting em.

Come on boys, lets see em. Im fired up!

RangerRob

You've seen what I've gotten so far. I'm going down next week for the cabin build and to hang a few stands, and I'll pull cards again to see what's been happening over the past 5 weeks. Its like waiting on Christmas morning.

BTW ... 3 food plots are being cut in 2 weeks with planting to follow shortly thereafter. Things should be good by Oct.

churly

I hear ya Rob. You need any help, holla. The pics were pulled about 3 weeks ago. Im going to pull cards again next weekend and I have two other properties to put cams on in the next few weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 292

churly

Zoom in on this guy and tell me what you think. Looks like a young deer with big time potential.
Resizing killed the resolution on this one. Looks like a beam full of tines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 287

Hook1

Yea Churly he looks like a head full of antlers to me. That was a nice wide one in the first set of pics too.

Jmax

churly - 8/6/2014 9:13 PM

Zoom in on this guy and tell me what you think. Looks like a young deer with big time potential.
Resizing killed the resolution on this one. Looks like a beam full of tines

When you do it appears to be a 12 point!!!! That one will be sweet come Nov. emoEek Jmax

Bprice

Our lack of velvet has been disappointing... plenty of 1.5 year old bucks, but no bigguns yet.

RangerRob

I've got one pic of some trespassers I'll promptly be shooting ... then prosecuting.

da83moon

This is the only one I've gotten so far. Alittle bitty buck but a buck. Only have one camera for now, but hoping to find somemore soon.

Attachments

• HUNT0018-small.jpg
    HUNT0018-small.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 272
  • HUNT0009-small.jpg
    HUNT0009-small.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 298

churly

My deer have added a few inches since my last check.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 251

sbhockey

Moved to Chatt from NW Indiana last winter. If those are TN deer then I have been missing out. Looks like the bucks from home.