Bass tracker (price change!!)

bassfisher17

<div>
</div>

</p>

Posting this for a buddy!! Text me or pm me don't call.. I will call when I am available if you need me to 423-599-3331 can text you pics and video of it running</p>

17 foot pro team 17 bass tracker with 70 hp Johnson. Very clean boat. Seats have no tears, carpet is brand new. Hummingbird depth finder. Johnson trolling motor with 12/24 volt option. Two new batteries. One gel battery yellow top optima and brand new marine cranking. Spot light mounted on the front. Trailer in good shape all lights work. Tires in decent shape. Live well and bilge work really good. Plenty of storage. Hydraulic butt seat in the front, three bench seats and one more seat in the back. Brand new never been in water steel prop from the prop shop in Soddy daisy. The only down fall is the hairline crack in the block. Boat still will run and will crank right up but crack will be needed to be fixed. Was jb welded when I bought it and boat ran great for two years until jb weld wore off could possibly weld it better or replace block. Other than that the boat is water ready. 2,000 cash, partial trade on guns, or trade for welded seemed duck boat thanks.</p>

</p>