Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Stock .30-06

VolsFan24

I have a .30-06 Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic stock. Its green with a blued 24" barrel. Shoots great. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Looks new. Im wanting to buy some goodies for the boat and I have to sell my toys to buy some toys (as my wife puts it). It will come with with a soft zip up case, sling, scope, and butt sleeve that holds like 8 rounds i think. I will post more info on the scope when I get home. I have the original box and book that comes with it. Im asking $450 obo.

Attachments

• Guns.jpg
    Guns.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 286

VolsFan24

Im pretty sure its a Bushnell Banner 3-9x40.

ssneed36

I have a friend who is interested in the Weatherby! He tried to send you an Email. Can you PM me your number?

VolsFan24

Shotgun is not for sale...yet. Haha. I got your friends email. I just havent replied yet, because ive been busy. Does he do text messages? Because im usually either busy or with my baby girl and I leave my phone in other room.

catjuggin

Why put a pic of the other guns if not for sale? Run out of film?
I guess the revolver isn't for sale either?

VolsFan24

I sold the revolver last December to fund my Lowrance Elite 5 HDI. Haha. That was for my kayak at the time. Now I have a boat and need another fish finder. Thats why the rifle is for sale. I guess I could have cut the shotgun out of the picture, but who doesnt like to look at other peoples guns?