Lives Lost in ATV Accident

mocs-tr20

I have been friends with the Monroe family for a long time, and I ask for prayers for them....They have been apart of my life for a long time. My heart is broken for the tragic loss of Renee and two of the grandkids. If everyone could say a special prayer for the family it would be greatly appreciated. I know they will find comfort in Christ.

Thanks Everyone.

Gator

Will pray for the family for sure. Tonight there having a special prayer service for them at their church in Ooltewah, EASTWOOD on Ooltewah Ringgold Rd.

Gator

They definitely are good people. Her husband is in charge of the prayer breakfast here in Chattanooga coming next week. We went to the funeral home last night and it was more crowded that I have ever seen. People had to park across the street and blocks away and the visitors were lined all the way into the parking lot.

Life is but a vapor. I know the family appreciates your prayers.

dragfish

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know the details of their accident-I hope they were being cautious and safety minded. Sometimes that's still not enough.
I've been on a "bandwagon" for a few years now-and I hope you don't mind if I use your post to express my concerns about the lack of respect I see in ATV use in our area. like I said-I'm not familiar with this accident and am sorry for your loss.
It's just that I'm reminded every day when I drive past my neighbor's house and know their son (who was about 20 at the time of his accident) is in his full support wheellchair and is pretty much totally reliant on FULL time care and will be for life.
Any of you living in Dade county know Adam York's situation. A helmet would probably made a big difference!
Yet, I watch these young kids fly around the neighborhood on ATV' too big for them-sometimes 3 or 4 on it with no protection.
Yes-I'm know as the old a-hole on the corner calling the cops and trying to wake these kids up to the danger.
Once again-sorry to hi-jack your thread, but-it's something we all see happen and when it turns out bad-it really affects a lot of people.s lives.

elwestb

Brent, it has really weighed heavily on both my girls that went to school with you and the Monroe family.