East Tn Fishing Show

TnFishingShow

The East Tn Fishing Show is Jan. 16-19 in Knoxville Tn. Fishing Tackle, Rods & Reels,Tournament Trails, Resorts,Apparel,Accessories, Boats, Motors, Electronics, all your Fishing needs under one roof. Seminars from Pro Fishermen, fun for the whole family!! For Exhibitor information go to http://www.EastTnFishingShow.com See You There! emoAngler

jpbass

People if you haven't been to the East Tennessee Fishing Show it's worth the trip to Knoxville. It has gotten much better since Shelia and Bunch Marine have started putting it on. The tackle selection gets better and better every year and most of the best tackle shops from around the region bring their latest stuff. Its also a good place to compare bass boats and equipment since there are several brands under one roof just feet apart. You also get a chance to talk to top pros and attend one of their fishing seminars. This is one of the only shows around that is actually geared towards the fisherman. It's in mid January so the weather is usually bad and there's not much else to do. Go check it out!

Smalliefan2

Gone to this show on and off every time I move back to east Tn. First time there, KVD gave one of the seminar's. That goes way back. The show gets better each year, kinda the opposite of the Chattanooga show. Lot more tackle available, many custom bait vendors. It is worth the trip. Many good seminars.

screwball

My partner and I used to go every year and seems like in the past few years it has gotten worse and worse. The floors used to be packed with vendors from all over the US but not any more. Maybe it will improve under new management. I live in Clinton and it used to be worth attending.