rod and reel repair?

Yfz45011

I've got two duckett rods that need eye repair and a quantum t-3 that needs some work. The line on the reel keeps tracking to one side when reeling in. My grandpa sent it somewhere (not sure where) and they said they put a new worm gear on it but it still done it. Anyone have any ideas? Somewhere I can get it fixed or what I can do to fix it? He loves the reel but can't use it cause of this. Thanks for any help.

T Roy

Hippi97 the best ur gonna get works on all mine reel cleaning rod building & repair look it up on Facebook hookset rods and tackle.

Liveliner

The level wind of the reel should be an obvious easy fix. Not certain on that reel but there is a slight resistance built in that engages the drive pin for the levelwind on most modern reels. I feel you have a film or buildup that restricts the engaging of the pin.. A good cleaning in the levelwind area should be all you need to fix the reel. Look closely as you release the spool to see a slight rotation of a slide of component attached to the bottom of the Guide on the levelwind bar. Engage the reel as you watch that component and you should see it fail. with your fingertip. engage it. If that works. Clean that component so the intended resistance will allow it to perform.
CFF Member Fat Albert is the man for fixing your Rods...

Yfz45011

Thanks guys. Liveliner ill check that out and see what I come up with. Thanks for all the fast responses.