FOR SALE: Minn Kota & MotorGuide Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories..

<div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div><div>
tackle_2250_9569923691.jpg
</div><div>
</div></div><div> </div><div> </div><div><div>Great Deals always going on here at shut-up-and-fish</div><div>
</div><div>Click on my shut-up-and-fish banner link in my signature and browse the many products I carry.  If there is something of interest simply shoot me a request here or PM, email or cast me a line at 972 822 9285.  I would be happy to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. </div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Much, Much More!!!! For Much, Much Less!!!!</div></div><div> </div><div>  </div><div> David @ shut-up-and-fish</div><div> 972 822 9285</div><div> </div>

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers & Talon/ Accessories

Bump

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories

Bump

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories - Promotion & Rebate Time!!!

Minn Kota Promotions & Rebates

All On Sale!!! Take advantage of the great promotions going on now for a Limited Time!

http://www.minnkotamotors.com/products/promotions.aspx

icon-requestquote2.jpg

David @ shut-up-and-fish.com
972 822 9285

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories - Promotion & Rebate Time!!!

The 112' are in stock and ready for a Bow....

Still Going Strong!!!

Minn Kota Promotions & Rebates

All On Sale!!! Take advantage of the great promotions going on now for a Limited Time!

http://www.minnkotamotors.com/products/promotions.aspx

Let me know what you are interested in as I would be happy to assist you with great customer service and quality products from shut-up-and-fish.

68f4a1ea43527025c0ebfe46_360x360-1.jpg

All Minn Kota On Sale
4c829bd7-4b91-4481-a6b1-7469f24ead37.jpg

David @ shut-up-and-fish
972 822 9285

<div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div><div>
tackle_2250_9569923691.jpg
</div><div>Authorized Dealer</div></div><div> </div><div> </div><div><div>Great Deals always going on here at shut-up-and-fish</div><div>
</div><div>Click on my shut-up-and-fish banner link in my signature and browse the many products I carry.  If there is something of interest simply shoot me a request here or PM, email or cast me a line at 972 822 9285.  I would be happy to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. </div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Much, Much More!!!! For Much, Much Less!!!!</div><div>
</div></div>

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories

TTT

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories - PROMOTIONS OFFERED

REMINDER:

Now is the time. Don't miss out on the savings.....

ReabateImageProxy.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Untitled3.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Talon2.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Give me a call....Lets talk about getting you some new toys and save big with these promotions!!!

David @ shut-up-and-fish
972 822 9285

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories - PROMOTIONS OFFERED

tUntitled.jpg

lUntitled.jpg

Re: FOR SALE: Minn Kota & Motorguide Motors , Chargers, Talon' & Accessories

Plenty of Minn Kota or Motorguide motors available. Freshwater to Saltwater. Tiller, Foot control to electric steer. i-Pilot, i-pilot Link to the xi5 SNR/GPS

Give me a call or shoot me a PM and we can discuss your options.

Don't forget your Eliminator Prop nut and all other accessories....

David @ shut-up-and-fish
972 822 9285

full-46975-71463-images_2.jpg

Let me know what it is you are interested in....

full-46975-79462-images_9.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S66pkjX8Piw

The all new Motorguide x3 has been a huge hit. The price points aren't to bad either.....

full-46975-81461-motorguide_940200110_50025_1.jpg

Motorguide X3 Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Foot Control Bow Mount - 70lbs-50"24V
Model: 940200120

X3 Freshwater Edition

Motorguide is excited to introduce the X3 trolling motor designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.

Features
Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance

The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
Improved rigidity and durability
Easier to stow and deploy
Wider base for added stability
Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal

Rugged Composite Shaft
The larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.

Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.

Variable Ratio Technology
Improves steering response
Reduces torque steer feedback
Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking

Composite Locking Pins
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the X3.

Powerful Dual Blade Propeller
Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.

New inventory of trolling motors, Talons, chargers and accessories just arrived.....

full-46975-79462-images_9.jpg

Now In Stock

full-46975-84580-3uuntitled.jpg

Shhhhh!!!

I am in a deer blind and will return Monday morning.

deer-target.jpg

Strong inventory available.....

Minn Kota:

Fortrex
Maxxum
Terrova
Power Drive V2
Ulterra
Riptide
Riptide Ulterra

Chargers