Ben Parker's Bass Under Glass - Electronics Instructional DVD

Doug V

Many people ask about Humminbird DVD's. Ben Parker a BASS Elite Series Pro and Electronics Expert from Kentucky Lake has been using and training fishermen about using Side Imaging to find schools of Bass. Well Ben now Unleashes some of his secrets on this DVD - Bass Under Glass. You can order direct from this link:
http://www.finalflight.net/mer...IDEOS

4979.jpg

Check out Ben's Website and Electronics Training: http://parkersoutfitting.com

Doug V

I know Ben and he is an Electronics Expert and Professional Angler. He has no commitment to any company at this time and is sharing his secrets for success to help fund his Fishing Career. Ben is a master of finding schools of bass on Kentucky Lake Ledges and the how to use your electronics to find it. I've got the video on the way and can give a full report next week but knowing how passionate Ben is to help others I can just about guarantee it's going to be awesome. Ben is one of only a few that really knows how to maximize the use of electronics and in just a couple casts catch what he sees on the screen. He does this often with his instructional training trips. He's an amazing angler.

Doug V

I just got done watching this DVD and getting ready to watch it again. Very impressive DVD on using Humminbird Side Imaging to not only to identify fish but also species and then how to catch them once you find them. Ben goes really in-depth into how he likes to set up his units to find schools of off-shore largemouth and proves it with repeated success off those spots he finds and discusses. It's easy to find fish with Side Imaging but turning around and catching them is the hard part and Ben makes it look easy. It's Kentucky Lake Ledge Fishing at it's finest.

troutfanatic

I just watched mine and really enjoyed it. He makes is look so easy. Is this only summer fishing or are the fish still schooling now?