1976 chevy scottsdale 4x4 stepside

brushhog

i'm selling my chevy 4x4 stepside,truck is in awesome condition, $4400.00 PM me if you want to to see it,truck is in old fort,

Bfish

Go to imageshack.com or photobucket.com, then upload, then copy and paste the
img] sized for forums into your post.

brushhog

Ok hope this works

Attachments

• crop 1.jpg
    crop 1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 499
  • crop 3.jpg
    crop 3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 774
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 630
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 452
  • crop 4.jpg
    crop 4.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 5,836

brushhog

i bought it because the body,engine and driveline was in such good shape,i installed new complete interior,but got hurt again at work about 9 months ago, got problems with hands and arms now,my working on car days professionally hopefully are now over,only need to sell this truck to pay off the stratos,i only have it listed on here,i'll give it a while then put in paper

Timberghost

i had a truck just like this one in high school, even painted it in shop class, i traded it for a 78 T/A . back then it was a good trade i thought but now i miss the old truck...nice truck you have there..

brushhog

this truck has complete new interior,new floor,4" lift,33" tires,hi-perf engine parts, replaced all the chrome on the truck, needs paint,but body is almost perfect!!have all receipts totalling over $5000.00,like i said earlier,i got hurt at work about 9 months ago,unable to finish,need to pay boat off,otherwise i wouldn't sell it! just listed it in the paper and craigs list...$4000.00