So cold had to make deer chili....

Jmax

1 lb. deer burger.
1 small onion
1 small bell pepper
2 cans kidney beans.(or 1 can of kidney and 1 can of pinto beans)
1 large can diced tomatoes.
1 can tomatoe paste.
1 can tomatoe sauce.
1 package of your favorite chili mix.
a good spash of tabasco sauce.
2 table spoons of garlic powder.
2 table spoons of creole seasoning.
1.5 cups of water.

Dice onion and bell pepper, Brown burger with diced onion and diced bell pepper in it, drain any grease. Add everything else into the burger and let it come to a boil. Then simmer for about 15 minutes until it thickens. You can let it simmer longer to let the flavor soak in but check the water level, you may have to add another half cup or so.

I like to serve it with home made cornbread(with extra sugar)(Wife made me start using stevia) covered in butter.I also like to put a heaping table spoon of cream cheese spread or sour cream in it.

MMmmmmMMMmmmmm.....having it tonight...... emoHungry Jmax

G

I have a recipe for deer chili that tastes just like Wendy's which is about the best tasting chili I have ever eaten.

yellburt

my wife makes real good chili.but it is better after we frezze it for a week or two.the flavor soaks in better.try it boys

Jmax

Had this for supper just now and boy am I full. emoHungry On a cold wet gray day like today this is really hard to beat. Thought I would bring it back up top and let those who may never have seen it try it with deer season now in full swing. emoThumbsup Jmax

VolsFan24

If there's no pictures, it never happened! Haha. Sounds awesome.