Team Diawa TD2hi reel parts needed

GA DAWG

Im having a hard time finding parts for my Diawi TD2hi reel .... if anyone has a TD2hi they want to sale or if anyone knows where I could get parts for one it would be much appricated

GA DAWG

Thanx cheez .... but finding parts for this reel is becoming a pain .... this daiwa TD2hi was the first reel I ever used and it was also a gift so I would like to repair a few things on it .... Im trying to find another one to keep and use for parts but finding another one is a pain but Im not giving up

G

Saw one on ebay but it had a ton of boat rash and seller said it has some "play" in the handle and chirps when reeling. Might be good for SOME parts but which ... who knows. The worst thing about the deal is with all the negatives going on with it he wants to START the bidding at $44.99 emoScratch </p>

I have never owned one. Maybe someone in the forum could advise if $44.95 would possibly be a good deal. I'm guessing 1 bid would win it.</p>

Good Luck</p>

GA DAWG

I found a guy that Im going to meet this week that has a couple of the reels that he dosent use any more and he wants to sale them I hope I can afford them It would be nice to have some spare reels that way I would always have parts for my reels and hopefully have another TD2hi to use